The King is Dead. Long Live the King !!!

CaptainFlack

Congratulations. A long time coming and another member who has put a lot of work in and showed that if you get knocked down, you need to dust yourself off and get on with it. Really pleased you have finally made the dream a reality. 

As mentioned in the other GMFRS threads, I am sure our paths will cross over the coming months, make sure you make yourself known and enjoy the course. ;)

Nothing to send you really. If you are committed to completing one, then I simply give you access rights to create one.

Of course you have seen the great examples we have had so far and the more we get the better it will be for those going through the process ;)

• Like 1

Wow 13 years! Well done mate. That is true dedication right there. I’m waiting to hear if I have been successful or not, but you’ve just gave me that positivity boost that if I’m not, don’t feel hard done by just use it as a learning curve and try again! So thank you for that.

Again, Congratulations and from what I can see, you well and truly deserve it!

• Like 1

Just keep at it mate, you'll get there.

In June I went to 2 non operational roles with Merseyside and got knocked back. Took the feedback on board and moved on.

Good luck pal

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hope you managed to feed him 4 times a day as he can get cranky!

Thanks, just got out from my first day.

I'll write a blog as the weeks go on

Edited by Carl
Quote removed as per FAQ.
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm only just reading your story... Wow! A massive Congratulations to you Sir. You really do deserve this, I hope you're as happy as can be in your dream Job!

I'm quite new to this forum, I've been unsuccessful twice applying to Cheshire FRS with the timed online tests? But your words give me hope and are a reminder Never to give up!

Best of luck to you.☺

Thank you Kim,

There's 3 choices in life - give up, give in or give everything you've got.

Keep going, you will get there!

Best of luck 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Cheers pal, sad it's come to an end. Great bunch of recruits and fantastic instructors but ready for my next adventure and really happy with my posting!!

Savour every minute when you start mate and give it 100%

See you out there

Good luck

• Like 2