London Firefighter

Any idea if/when it will be available to buy through this site @Carl? I tried pre order with amazon but apparently they don't deliver to my location. 

I would prefer to order through here anyway and support the site a little bit, I'm sure Steve will have sorted out a good little commission for you 😉 

On 23/08/2022 at 02:17, E119 said:

Any idea if/when it will be available to buy through this site @Carl? I tried pre order with amazon but apparently they don't deliver to my location. 

I would prefer to order through here anyway and support the site a little bit, I'm sure Steve will have sorted out a good little commission for you 😉 

Where are you that it can't be ordered? I'm assuming UK so confused as to why. But anyway, try here...

London Firefighter

10 hours ago, Messyshaw said:

@Steve HMP Wormwood Scrubs maybe?

They don't let Amazon in there 😉

Worse.... Liverpool! 

(Not HMP Liverpool though, just Liverpool) 🤣

10 hours ago, Steve said:

Where are you that it can't be ordered? I'm assuming UK so confused as to why. But anyway, try here...

London Firefighter

I think it may be to do with it being a pre order, I recall having a similar issue previosly and when the item was released it wasn't an issue ordering. I usually get deliveries to a nearby amazon box, but have the same issue when I try the pre order for my home address. 🤷‍♂️

I'll try through the link you have sent. I trust that's the best place to order from in terms of being beneficial to yourself? 

Screenshot_20220825-141349.png

It makes no adds to me E119, I make about £3 on every book, so It's not going to change my life. 😀 And anyway, I don't see a penny of it until 6 months after it's been on sale for one year... so it'll begin to trickle through early in 2024 I guess. What ever is best for you to get the book is my priority. But thanks. 😉

• Like 2

Hi @Steve just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed your appearance on the firefighters podcast. I am looking forward to getting my hands on your book. As a newish FF, I love hearing about the rich history the job has from first hand accounts like yours. 

• Like 2