West Midlands Success

JuanFran

Just now, JuanFran said:

Thanks @Kamran! About the presentation, that must be a new thing. It wasn't a part of the recruitment process when I was being tested. 

No worries thanks anyway! 

• Thanks 1

I'm terribly sorry if I'm saying this in the wrong place. I'm about to start training, and I have written my first Blog post and since I can see that there have only been 4 views, which could just be my own, I wanted to make sure that it's visible to others, and that way I can know that I've done it right. This way, my training journey can hopefully be visible and of help to others. 

If anyone could check that for me, I'd be very grateful. Cheers. 

Yes, the Blog is there, you appear to have put your first post / blog entry into an introduction, so there is no blog entries as yet. Ideally the introduction would detail a bit about you and what your blog is about. The first entry would then start the journey off. 

Its probably my fault as I have not written any guidance as yet on how to use the blogs, and as the forum has been upgraded, more options have been added. I have now rearranged it for you and added your first post. This will reset your count but hopefully it should now start to flow. One addition appears to have been added and that is categories. However, all you need to do is create your next blog post and then in the category section, just choose existing category as "General" which will then put all your posts in the same category for all to see.

If you wish to change any of the titles I have chose, just edit or let me know and I will sort it, Ive tried to keep them consistent.

For those who have not yet seen @JuanFran Blog, you can see it here, be sure to click follow to be notified on new entries :) All other blogs can be view in list order here.

Ive also merged your topic with this one so more people can see it when they see your success post ;)

BlogEntry.png

• Like 1