Good Things Come in Threes

KJWilliams1994

Congratulations, well deserved and again a good example of putting the work in and getting where you need to be. 

I do hope yourself @Deano89 and @CaptainFlack do stay around and either document your journey through the blog facilty or at least assist others to get their dream. Moving on, I would love you guys to begin to shape the future of this forum and become regular posters in the Operational Sections as you move through your career, after all, in 5 years time I will be gone, along with many others who provide the advice now. 

• Like 3

Well done to all of you. You've picked a good time to join with some promising changes incoming. Good luck on the course and anything you want to ask about the service, I'm here to help and I suspect @Carl will be happy to as well (he'd probably be more help than me ?)

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26/07/2018 at 09:30, KJWilliams1994 said:

@Carl I’d happily give my everything to a forum that gave me so much help. 

Nice to meet both yourself and @CaptainFlack this week. :)

So far so good for these guys on the course. Hope you continue to enjoy it. ;)

• Like 2

Great effort guys, well done.  

Keep your head down during training and work hard.  

Like Carl said, I hope you stick around to help and advise those who are wanting a career in the fire service, you were those guys not so long ago.

Good luck.

We are both still here and will continue to give advice but there isn't even time to breathe ?

Week 7 starts tomorrow - half way through the course already.

@Carl hope your course was successful boss ?