GMFRS 2018-2019

Deano89

Ive been dying to write this since yesterday but I was told to hold on until now as they were still contacting people, they've split the course into a September and January group and I've been given a conditional offer to start in January. I know there's at least 3 others who were successful on the forum so hopefully this section will be quite busy this week. 

• Like 7

@Deano89 I’ve been dying myself to do it! But have been myself holding out until we received the email! Although, I have not had a date of which course I will be attending. Did yours tell you January? 

• Like 2

It did mate everyone else I've spoke to so far is 10th September mine is 7th January, I'd chase it up tomorrow if I were you it may just be an admin error

@Deano89 could possibly be. I’ll give them a ring tomorrow! It’s had be on pins because another lad I’m in a WhatsApp group with said he’s got the September start and now you’ve said you’re on the January! 

And congratulations mate

Congratulations @Deano89, I knew you would do it, and your hard work as detailed here has paid off. Its funny how we as mods have seen people come and go and you can always tell or at least get a feel when someone is going to be successful. Im well chuffed for you and you fully deserve it. 

Hopefully a lot of members will be saying similar in this thread as the week goes on. In the meantime, keep that smile on yer face ;)

• Like 3

Thankyou @Carl and part of my success is down to the help from this forum and particularly from yourself and a few others in the service who have gone out of their way to help me along the way.

@KJWilliams1994 I'm sure it will be fine, I've spoke to a few people so far who are all on September so it looks like I'll be on my own lol

Well done mate! You've always come across very enthusiastic on here.  And from what others have said you’ve definitely put the effort in. Well deserved.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Congratulations mate. 

I'm hoping to get in as it's been what I wanted since 2015 but had to finish education, now I'm just waiting for the next recruitment process.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...