Communication

Tharany

Hello,

I'm Tharany, a Design Engineering Master's Student at Imperial College London. I'm currently working on a project aimed at enhancing the fire and rescue services. My goal is to ensure that the project is driven by industry professionals, creating a solution that truly benefits those in the field.

After conversations with industry experts, certain recurring topics have emerged, including flooding, communication, and prevention. I am keen to understand more about the equipment and operational methods used in these areas and would greatly appreciate your insights. If you have a moment, would you be able to fill out this quick survey. The survey is completely anonymous and you are not required to answer any questions if you don't wish to. 

The fire and rescue services play a crucial role in protecting our communities and I would like to develop a project that will help this industry who are indispensable. If the idea of filling out a survey raises any concerns, I completely understand. Alternatively, if you are open to a brief meeting, you can skip to the end of the survey and provide your contact details so that I may reach out to you.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kind regards,
Tharany

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you to everyone who filled out my previous survey. Based on your valuable responses, my project is now focusing on improving communication technology to ease the communication process and ensure swift, accurate information flow within the fire and rescue service.

I am keen to know more about how technology is already playing a part and how it could be improved in your opinion and would greatly appreciate your insights. If you have a moment, would you be able to fill out this quick Survey. The last part of the survey consists of initial solutions ideas which I would love to hear your thoughts on. The survey is completely anonymous and you are not required to answer any questions if you don't wish to. 

If the idea of filling out a survey raises any concerns, I completely understand. Alternatively, if you have any stories or thoughts you might want to share please reply to this post. Any feedback will be incredible valuable.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Survey Link

Kind regards,
Tharany

• Like 1