The Great 2022 Windy-Pocalypse

OscarTango

Yep, I was on duty. We were pretty busy. Batch mobilisation was in. Had a few chimney collapses, scaffold collapses and trees into houses and onto cars. Was quite interesting because we get sent away from own station grounds on batch mobilising so we were in areas I’ve literally never been to. Another interning thing was the owner of a brand new Tesla, which had been crushed by a tree told me her insurance won’t cover it as it’s an act of god. I was surprised to hear this ! 

7 minutes ago, Dyson said:

Another interning thing was the owner of a brand new Tesla, which had been crushed by a tree told me her insurance won’t cover it as it’s an act of god. I was surprised to hear this ! 

Force Majeur, that old chestnut, they really are among the worst of us when they want to be!!

London had around 1950 calls on Friday, thats around 4 busy days worth rolled into one. We attended about 850 of those calls which equates to about 2.5/3 normals days worth of calls. We were only attending immediate life risk with all others queued or non-attended (commercial afa’s).