LFB Parking for Training

Airze

Hi guys that are LFB, where the hell did you park for training??? I know Park Royal training is the ASDA, but what about Plaistow? Everywhere on Google maps looks like permit holders? Well worried for when the training starts!

Newham Leisure Centre for Plaistow. Park at the end nearest the station; CCTV cameras cover that end. There’s a road called ‘Woodlands’ next to Harrow that you can park in.

• Thanks 1

Pinner road which harrow is on is fine to park on as well. Go to the left of the station to get in as the station isn't linked to the training centre. You may get a grumpy response from the duty watch if you ring the station bell!!!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, JonnyHolbs said:

No worries, mate. Keep us posted on how you get on. Where do you live in relation to London?

I'm from north Herts just past Stevenage it's not long down the A1 but once I'm in London looking for parking then damn lol. I'll keep you updated thanks mate 😊

38 minutes ago, Rory-495 said:

Pinner road which harrow is on is fine to park on as well. Go to the left of the station to get in as the station isn't linked to the training centre. You may get a grumpy response from the duty watch if you ring the station bell!!!

Heard that one about the bell lol, thanks did think Harrow wasn't as bad for parking lol

26 minutes ago, Harve88 said:

If you park at the Asda at Park Royal make sure you register your car each day otherwise you will get a Parking ticket in the post 

Oh I will thanks lol not getting a ticket no way already been told about that lol

So with Newham leisure centre do you mean park nearer front as in near to station, as I assume you mean closer to the building will be CCTV?

On 25/10/2020 at 18:22, Rory-495 said:

Did that about 0700 on my first day of training haha 

• Haha 1