IFE Exams 2020

Jono

Just a message wondering if anybody is sitting their exams tomorrow, looking forward to a few hours sitting with a mask on trying to recollect my revision ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m going for the L3, all four exams in the one day which to be honest gets them done and dusted, good luck to anybody that is ๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1

Good luck @Jono86, that's some doing if you are doing all four. Back in the day you used to have to take them all and pass all four in the same year, something I couldn't have done, so hats off to you. Hope you do well ;)

• Thanks 1

The last time I tried the IFE exam(s), the Internet was relatively new and some bright spark had found a new way of cheating.

At that time, being a unified exam across the globe, it was held on the same day everywhere across the worldย  So those in Australia and NZ would do it say 20 hours before Canadians and 12 hours before the UK

This was plenty of time for Aussies to email the questions to paying customers in the UK and elsewhere. Ok you would have a sleepless night, but also a huge advantage over idiots like me who arrived blind.

I am not sure if the IFE knew this and did anything about it, I was gutted I didn't know in advance ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha 1

Cheers ๐Ÿ‘ aye think they went not too bad, few tricky questions that Iโ€™m sure caught me out but Iโ€™m sure I got the majority right, head was up my arse by the last 2 exams ๐Ÿ˜‚, Guess just need to wait until start of Jan to see ๐Ÿคž

@Messyshawย that would of been an ideal situation ๐Ÿ˜‚, unfortunately they have clicked on,ย 

• 3 months later...

Well 3/4 passed ๐Ÿ˜‚, Fireย science I missed out on, and I can honestly said my head was up my arse by the time it came to sitting that last exam, haha, just waiting out then on information regarding Oct 21 exams with current covid climate etc and hopefully get that squared away then before moving onwards next year with the level 4s. I read that the level 3 certificate is now a fully written exam (short answer questions) compared to the usual half multiple guess and half written so Iโ€™m sure I will have no bother the second time around. Hopefully anybody else that sat theirs in Oct 20 got the good news ๐Ÿ‘

• Kudos 1