LFB End of 2020

Airze

So after waiting so long for City uni to open for my aids to vision test (even though I don't wear or need glasses ๐Ÿ˜‰) I have my LFB welcome day on the 14th then start proper training on 23rd November. I'm so scared and in such shock that it's actually happening, well references and DBS first which should obviously be fine lol.

I would like to thank all of you fantastic members for all your advice over the years, without you and your tips I'd still be trying to get there. So thank you all ๐Ÿ’™ I cannot believe it's happening I have dreamt of LFB for so long and it's within my grasp ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 7

Huge congratulations mate, welcome to the best job there is (stereotypical line but true! Ha so much so said almost the same thing as Rory at the same time ๐Ÿ˜‚ย )ย 

good luck with it and enjoy training itโ€™ll fly by!

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Rory-495 said:

Fantastic news! Welcome to the best job in the world.

Look forward to seeing you drilling in our yard!

Where you at then mate? Lol I'm so scared as I'm not sure I'm fit enough yet lol

G21 mate, itโ€™s where youโ€™ll start and finish, well done again and keep us updated on the process (maybe a blog?) so everyone can see how training is goingย 

Well done @Airze, you finally got there. :)

As I say to all those that post within this section, we hope you stick around and put back in what you got out and help those who will benefit from your journey.ย 

Good luck in training.ย 

• Thanks 1

Yes I sure will, even once I get there, I will always be back here. I would love to help those get there as I had before, without you guys I couldn't achieve it so thanks! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Like 1