Scottish FRS - Conditional Offer

Steve93

Well done Steve, truly deserved and I for one am really pleased for you. :)

Look forward to the course and enjoy the career that awaits you. 

Congratulations mate. I've read a few of your posts over the years since I've been a member. If you dont mind, when the situation arises, I will get some help/advice from you at somepoint down the line. Good luck for your course!

Thank you all, still can’t quite believe it!

@JamesC

Yeah that will be no problem at all, feel free to contact me with any questions and i’ll do my best to help.

Great news Steve. As usual I take my hat off to you and others who have hung on with so much determination. Not a bad quality in a Firefighter! As was, your creativity & flexibility in getting your eye test done in an unorthodox method 

Good luck 

One question: Are you a Geordie who is going to work in Scotland?? You may need to take a copy of this book or its gunna be carnage :) 

Geordie.jpeg

• Haha 1

@Messyshaw

Thanks for your message, it certainly has been a very long process for me but absolutely worth it to recieve the offer!

And yeah I am a geordie who will be working in Scotland😂 I’ve already had the start of the troubles understanding people at my medical, so it will be an interesting experience to see how I cope with that😂

• Kudos 1