It’s Official - London Fire Brigade

Drae17

Since the London Fire Brigade came to my school when I was 6 years old it’s been Something I’ve been trying to do for years and being honest out of everything I’ve done in my life it would be my one dream job and Today I officially can say - I’m going to be a London Firefighter ✊🏽

Application ✔️
Interview and online tests ✔️
Fitness exams ✔️
Medical ✔️

LFB 🔥🚨🚒........it’s official.......

• Like 8

Congratulations! 

It's hard to beat that feeling when you finally found out you've made it. 

All the best for your future career!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Brilliant brilliant, so pleased for you, got my phone consultation Friday! Should be all gd references are fine or should be.

Hope to be joining you all soon for the dream! 🔥❤️💪🏻🤞🏻👍🏻😍

You should be so proud, well done 👍🏻💪🏻👏🏻❤️

• Thanks 1

Thanks Buddy, I got my dates already - uniform day is 22nd July and pre course date will be 1st sep so hopefully you’ll be on mine!! 

• Like 1

OMG! 🤯 Wow uniform dates too, hope so mate that'd be amazing to be on same course!

So you had a proper medical with anyone or just the phone one?

That's brilliant mate can't believe it's finally there for you! Well done great stuff 👌👍💪🏻

@And445 I’m still waiting for my medical forms to be signed by my Dr but I spoke to them earlier so will be going to pick them up soon and hopefully I can move forward. What happened with your deferral? I’m so glad they cleared that up quickly 

• Like 1

For some reason it’s all been so quick mine was just a phone conversation with HML, I’m just waiting for my pre employment contact to come next week to see what else I need to do. I had a DBS done already on the 10th June for where I work at the moment so they accepted that.

i’m not sure about the hearing tests or bloody pressure or anything yet. I’ll have more info about all of that next week. 

I think it got signed off as I haven’t had a problem with my knee in over 10 years, my GP didn’t get any docs so I think the brigade medical team just signed it off. 

• Like 1

That's so brilliant, it's amazing how fast it's happened the medical is how I thought it would be to be honest lol. So so happy your knee was fine and you're all good! Brilliant ❤️👍🏻🙌🏻

Hope so mate, it'll be amazing the dream to come true. I'm hopeful, reference should be fine and medical should be ok well hope so 🤞🏻 keep us updated about anything again.

So pleased for you you've done so brilliant to get there 💪🏻🔥

• Thanks 1

I thought it would have been a lot longer than 3 days but I guess if people are working from home thier maybe less distractions etc. 

• Like 1

Well done And445 all the best for your course and future.🙂

In the site's 20th year I wonder what number you are in the all time successful applicants table and in particular for the LFB?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1