Unconditional Offer - GMFRS

FFNic

I am pleased that I have finally been given my unconditional offer to work for GMFRS as a transfer from LFB. I am still waiting for my posting so at the moment I am unsure where I will be working within GMFRS but for those who are from Manchester I will see you on the big one! I can't wait to get started on 30th May!  

Congratulations chaps! I think it will be a merry go round in the British fire service over the next few years. Ive never known a period whereby so many Brigades are taking on trainees and transferees such as yourselves...Good luck

Well done both. If you end up on Greens I will certainly see you soon. If you end up on my station, ill be doing your PPRs, which will be strange coming from here. :)

• Kudos 1

Nice to finally meet @Jamiejet tonight who came down to station with some very nice biscuits and for a look around. Hope we managed to answer all your questions. As discussed I will email your documents over to you tomorrow ;) 

Enjoy the IBT course and we may well see you soon.

Well done to you both and all the best with your moves. Nice to see this part of the forum with new content. 

It is indeed. I have asked some of our "other" successful applicants from previous campaigns if they could put something together to create new success posts but to no avail thus far. Sadly I can't force people.