Into the Fire

Keith

On 28/08/2018 at 10:37, Steve93 said:

It was great to see that he took the time to visit the crew on station to pass on his thanks, even inviting those involved to his wedding.

He’ll regret that when the bar bill needs paying off! 

• Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Whilst i didnt watch it last night as i was on duty ( and therefore being a busy beaver with studying ) im told i escaped any cringe moments .... apart from the usual p**stakers sending me the following screenshot with the caption “yes Kaz, its a tunic”

Kaz.png

• Haha 1

My course are on it next week again, i wasnt very happy about being filmed so that might explain my grumpy face in most of the shots, i dont seem to exude the same charisma that @Steve had for his program

I watched an episode of this TV series last night which showed a 47 year old former station cleaner who apparently, despite thousands of applicants, had made her way onto the trainee course (mmmm!? No comment)

The poor women struggled a bit - who then what 47 year old wouldn't when 'competing' with other trainees whose average age was in the low 20s? And she was competing as they showed 'Hose Tuesday' - a beasting session of laying and making up hose over and over, and against each other, where she came a (very) last.

She was eventually back-squadded

I am intrigued as to whether she made it onto a station. 10/10 to her for her motivation and resilient attitude, but I will reserve a score for WMFRS as I smell the feint waft of tokenism here

• Kudos 1
10 hours ago, Messyshaw said:

I am intrigued as to whether she made it onto a station. 10/10 to her for her motivation and resilient attitude, but I will reserve a score for WMFRS as I smell the feint waft of tokenism here

In fact, PLEASE DO NOT answer my post

On second thoughts, perhaps I should not have asked such a personal question on a public forum 

First season, suspected ied in the supermarket toilet  “ oh for fucks sake” from the BA wearer.  this time...“Had to send the crew to the shops as we’ve all got the munchies”. It’s the throw away comments by the crew that make it worth watching for me. 

• 3 months later...